e can provide bins for all your recycling needs. These range from compact office recycling bins for internal use to large outdoor wheeled bins.
Our bins are available for lease
- please contact us
to discuss your requirements.
- various sizes available
- for desk-side use and communal areas
- range of colours to co-ordinate with recycling standards and for quick material recognition
- different lid options for ease of use
- labelling on all bins for clear identification
- range of bins available
- different size options
- wheeled bins for easy movement
- made from hard-wearing materials for long life
o ensure security for confidential waste, Loop can supply lockable bins in desk-side or large wheeled bin size. We will provide sacks and security seals to securely transport the waste prior to shredding and will issue a destruction certificate for all confidential waste collected.
or large sites with high volumes of waste, hiring a compactor may be a time and cost saving solution. Loop will ensure that the relevant staff on your site are trained in the use of this equipment.
ardboard boxes can take up a lot of space. By baling cardboard and polythene, the space used for storage can be massively reduced. Leasing a baler from Loop is the perfect solution for those with large quantities of cardboard and polythene. Loop will ensure the relevant staff at your site are trained in the use of the baler.